Thursday, May 9, 2013

The truth in listening to your elders

Day 8 - A piece of advice - anything at all

Over the past year or so, a lot of things have happened.  Like it always has been and always be, things change.  Such as where I want to go in life.

And the best advice I've ever been given is to ask for advice from people who are doing what you want to do. Whether it's finding a job, owning a house, serving others, getting married, anything, it simply makes sense to go to someone who has been there, done that, doing that.  

There are a few things in my life that I'm struggling with, and it has been extremely refreshing and encouraging to talk to someone who has been there and who has gotten where I want to go.   It gives me hope that some day I'm going to get there too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...