Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stars in the sky

Pinned Image
 
Day 12 - What do you miss?
_____________________________________________

Oh, I could see this one go so many ways, but because today is mother's day, I can think of two great people I miss.  Grandma Janet and Edna... I miss a lot of other people, but, well I lost them both in the same week, and they both were some pretty amazing people.  And raised some pretty incredible children. And among the people I said happy mother's day, I wish I could have said it to them today.  But I am grateful for the time I did have with them and the things they taught me.  

God has blessed me with amazing women in my life who have raised me to be who I am today.  And for that, I am eternally grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...