Saturday, May 4, 2013

Squirming a bit

...One of the thoughts that run through my head nightly
This thought happens a lot in my life...

So, Day 3 didn't get posted.... and this time not due to procrastination. The prompt for yesterday was things that make me uncomfortable.  And well, that made me uncomfortable.  I tried all day to think of things, and a few came up (spiders being the main topic - until I realized that they freak me out more than they make me uncomfortable... another topic for another day).  And everything that I came up with, I really didn't want to write about here. Because what makes me uncomfortable is the fact that people I know read this :D  Now that's a duh statement if I've ever heard one.  That's kinda the point, right? But sometimes I question what I'm writing and how they're going to react or what they might think.  I most often get over it, but it still makes me squirm a bit.    So there you have it, but stay tuned for more later today (aka my Day 4 post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...