Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's February... What?!?

January 26 - February 1

Surrounding yourself with other believers is something I think God intended for us.  I love Bible study!!

Days should always end with playing games with your friends family.  


Horses are fun creatures.  Thank you God for allowing us to learn and enjoy them.


Sunday, the beginning of a new week, where I need to remind myself anything can happen!

I really wish life was more like a musical... where random people just start busting out the same song.  How cool would that be?

Do something everyday that scares you... or at least every once in a while.

I love having friends all over the place... it covers a few time zones, thus making phone calls really late is totally okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...