Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day Zero - You will be completed!

Last Thursday, I fulfilled one of my Day Zero Project Items!!!! I'm excited for this one, as I've been meaning to actually get this done for at least two and a half years!!  I ended up spending a bunch of money in order for it to happen, but I know it will be worth it!  I finally applied for a passport!!


My mug shot is horrible, but eh, whatever... It's done and expedited, so it should be here in a few weeks!  I can't believe I've finally done it!  Plans are being made as I type for a trip with my mom and my grandma.  I'm going to be leaving the country, which means one more thing is going to be knocked off of my Day Zero Project!

If you haven't heard what my Day Zero Project is, you should totally check it out here (and if you wanna help me out, let me know)! Every once in a while, I look at it and think "There is no way I'm going to do all this stuff," but then I think about how cool it's going to be to actually do it!

 
I totally encourage you to check out their website and check out some of their ideas.  It's where I got some of mine.  From what I'm learning in my management class, half the battle is just getting the stuff you want to do down on paper.  From there, it's at least a step in the direction of a commitment.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...