Friday, February 3, 2012

I don't want to think about it!

Times like these remind me
that I wanna live in a
place like this and ignore time
It's February.  Of 2012.  Which means:
  1. I graduate in 3 months and 2 days.  From college.  
  2. I have a job that starts in 4 months and a couple weeks. And I'm really happy with it.  
  3. I only have 3 months left of college.
    • This means that I only have 3 months to do everything I haven't done at BG so far.
  4. My last musical will be done in 4 weeks! 
  5. My younger brother turns 20 in 7 months. What!  Can we please go back to when he was this tiny little kid that we called 'Velcro' because he was attached to my mom's side? Please?
  6. All of my travel plans are becoming realities.  I never travel this much, but here comes a spring break trip, a road trip, a family trip, and then who knows who else I'll visit.  It can't be real, can it?
Anyway, enough of that.  I don't want to think about it, so I'm not going to :)  I've got enough going on right now to occupy my mind.  I've been MIA on this blog for a while.  It's partially because I accidentally deleted a post and it made me mad, so I left blogger alone for a while.  But I think I'm over it now.  Haha, the rage of a 22 year old on a blog.  How funny.   Look for an update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...