Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One-liner Wednesday.

So my whole 'confessions' thing has me thinking.  I really like this one line things.  It makes me focus on what really happened that day.  Maybe I'll just write one line for each day.  Just a thought for the day, what I learned for the day, or something funny from the day.  It may not be the most interesting post for you, but I really like it :)  I think I'll dub it 'One liner Wednesdays'

January 5 - January 11

Being a passenger on a tractor on a cold, winter night is not nearly as fun, warm, or pleasant as being a driver.


The last day of an internship is a happy/sad day; happy you're done being an intern, sad you're not working with them again.

Someday, I will find someone who loves God more than me, but I'll be a close second :)





One should not rush in life for it causes all rational thinking to go out the window.

The last first day of anything is a very confusing day filled with too many mixed emotions.

I'm so thankful that God blessed me with friends that I can talk to like it's only been hours since we last spoke, even if it's been months.

I need to take a breather everyday or else I will go nuts.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tiffani, Thanks for following my blog and for your comment! My hubby and I are students too, so we totally get it! I'm following your blog now, too. Nice job! God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...