Thursday, January 5, 2012

Confessions of a 20 something year old



Well, it's 2012.  A year I've been looking forward to for many years and for many reasons.  First - I get to graduate from college!  Second - OLYMPICS!!! Third - I ran out of reasons, so maybe it was only two reasons, ha ha.


I've been MIA for a little bit. I've so enjoyed being home for the holidays and seeing my family.  It was much needed and much appreciated! But because I've been MIA, get ready for a long post :)

I think I'll start with the one thing I wanted to start.  Remember my 'Confessions of a 21 year old?' [if not, check it out here] Well, I'm going to rename it, one because I'm not 21 anymore, and two, because hopefully others will join me sometime in the future.  The concept behind this goes with the one sentence journals. If you haven't heard of them, they are pretty self explanatory.  You limit yourself to one sentence a day. Short and sweet and to the point, you are forced to only write the most important things and how you actually felt over the entire day. Seeing as it's been a while since I last posted, I will start that next Wednesday.  So each one of these fun little posts will have 7 items. One for every day of the week.  Seven is a very complete number.  For now, these are some thoughts from my Christmas break:

Confessions of a 20-something year old
  1. I lost my camera for 2 weeks - it was in my coat pocket
  2. I'm scared where my faith is going to go post-graduation
  3. I bought a new planner the day my old one ran out. It's the same exact planner
  4. I drive by farms and imagine what it would be like living there
  5. Having a younger brother who has truly turned into a teenage boy is so annoying, yet so hilarious
  6. I sing as loud as I can when I'm in my car, often as bad as I can make it.  It causes me to laugh at loud.  I think people driving by think I've lost it. 
  7. My car is still not unloaded from school.  I return to school on Sunday. hmm
I thought I was going to post a lot, but I think this is just perfect.  Happy day after Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...