Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ornament Exchange

During December, I participated in an ornament exchange in my attempt to get more frequent in the blog world (which, is slowly happening).  My exchange partner's name is Jamie.  She has a blog here.  She has some really cute outfits for little ones too.  You should totally check it out.

Anyway, once I got home from college, I had this little box to open!  So excited for snail mail!  The ornament she gave me is just gorgeous, and I have no complaints about the hot cocoa :) Check it out:

Snail mail is my favorite thing ever.  It takes time and effort, way more than an email.



Umm, loving the hot cocoa mix
Isn't it gorgeous!! And my favorite color is red!  How cool is that?
Thank you Jamie for the beautiful ornament.  I've super enjoyed reading her blog.  Such a cool family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...