Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Zero Project

I've been updating this blog now for the past 6 months!  How cool is that?  Well, I've been recently looking at other blogs and have found out that there is this big huge blogging world out there, and I'm starting to get into it.

One of the blogs I've been reading is by someone I knew in high school, and that I've gotten to know her younger sister this past summer (she was in my Bible study).  Here is a link to her blog:


I really enjoy reading about her experiences and everything she is up to in life, and just how much she loves God!  

Any way, she inspired me to look into a thing called the Day Zero project {click here to go to their website} What is it?  Basically you go onto the site and create a list of 101 things you want to do, and it gives you a timeline for 1001 day (roughly 2.75 years) to get it all done.  And then it's up to you to do it, but the site gives you all sorts of ideas to put onto your list.  I've been writing my won list for a week or two now (and I actually have two, the one to get done in 1001 days, and then the one that shows stuff I want to do with my life, that won't happen in 2.75 years). 

My list is now at the top of my blog under Day Zero Project.  You can look up there to see what I want to do.  There is a ton of stuff there and I would absolutely love to do it with friends and family, so if there is anything on there you'd like to help me with, please do!!!  Shoot me an email or a text or a phone call, and I will be totally up for it.  

To go along with my 101 things, I'm going to try to get at least 12 of them done by 2012 as a part of a project that is also going on in the blog world.  Check out the site (click here) [the icon for the project is on the right side bar -->>)

On top of this list, life has been good this week.  The days seem long, but the weeks are short, and time is just flying by.  I can't believe it's November and we have 5 weeks left of classes!  Wow! 

Yesterday, we had our first horse show.  It went super well.  Our team did great!  I came in first and third for the day and pointed up into the next class, which basically means I can now canter in the shows!  Kind of cool, kind of nerve racking, but it will all be great!
First and Third :)

Lauren and I
God is doing some cool things and I'm looking forward to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...