Friday, May 13, 2011

Take two

Unfortunately, Google had a mishap last night and deleted this blog, so my original post is gone, but I'll try to make up for it.

Well, this is my first post of the summer. It's my hope that this blog will help my family and friends keep up to date with all that I'm doing. My family always complains I'm doing to much and they can't keep up, so hopefully this will make it a little easier :)

The summer so far (all 5 days of it) have been amazing. I've loved getting to hang out with friends, make plans, and just enjoy some well earned relaxation.

Recap:
On Tuesday, I got to hang out with my group of gals at Holly's Tastefully Simple Party. So much fun (and delicious too). We made some wonderful plans, and I can't wait to be around all summer with them.

Yesterday, I got to have lunch with my aunts for my Aunt Mabel's 86th birthday. It was a lot of fun getting to see all of them. (Not to mention the wonderful food that we all got to eat)

Oh and totally exciting... Natalie got engaged on Monday! I got to hang out with her a few times this week, but yesterday we got together for some great chinese food and to watch her lil man Owen. Fun stuff. I'm super excited for her and Ryan.

Beyond that, I've been working with some great horses all week. A family from church (the Lovettes) asked me to help out with their horses this summer. Of course I said yes, and it's been a blast so far.

Wednesday, I had my second bareback ride ever! (It should probably count as my first one, but nevertheless, it was fun). Two days later and I'm sore as can be, but I'm hoping that passes soon.

Mom's not so happy about the clothes, as a matter of fact, she told me to just take them straight to the laundromat... how funny. Looks like I have a new place to visit every week. Not that I blame her. This is what I looked like after riding Melodie bareback:


Fun stuff. Today I took my cousin Kellie over to hang out with the animals. I'm pretty sure that she loved it. She got to hold a baby goat! Can't wait for next time to take pictures. So cool.

Well I should probably get back to getting my room to look like a room. I plan on painting it soon, so the quicker I get there the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...