Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 3 - Thankful for my dance family

-->
I'm on the right in the second row.  This was my last ballet dance
I’m not sure where I’d be without my dance training.  My many years of competition, teaching, and just dancing made me who I am.  And yes, I’m thankful for all of that, but I’m really grateful for the people God put in my life because of it.  My dance family has been such a blessing to my life. Today though, I’m thankful I met two daughters, a mom, and a grandma.  I first met them when their oldest was 6.  And was informed this past week that she’s turning 16.  Talk about crazy (not to mention that I feel old all of a sudden)!
This is the little one that is soon to be 16
 I was on the way to Target last Thursday and the desire was on my heart to stop by the dance studio.  I’m so glad I did because this wonderful family was there and the encouragement they gave me was so needed.
I love how God gives you exactly what you need, right when you need it.
So blessed by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...