Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14 - Thankful for safety in Petey

Tonight I am so thankful for my car.  For Petey.  For over three years, that car has been everywhere and has just been an awesome vehicle for me. 

From moving me in and out of BG at least 3 times,  taking me to Marmon countless times, and traveling everywhere else in this state, it has been an awesome car. 

For it's many nicknames [Silver Bullet, Sardine Can, Petey, etc] and the way it acted as my giant purse: holding clothes, food, blankets, papers, and a whole lot of people... So many memories...
I wish I had a better picture
to show you the damage whatever
I hit did to my car... maybe later
But tonight, I am thankful for the way God has taken care of me in that car.  The car has had its share of problems with breaking... Tonight Petey decided that he was done driving and a tire blew out.  Not the end of the world, but it could have been bad.  It could have messed with my steering and taken me off the road down some super steep banks.  But it didn't.  It was a rear tire and I was able to pull off into a parking lot down the road.  

I was definitely taken care of tonight, by Him, by one of my best friends, and the always amazing Hoover family.  Thank you for everything!
The lovely Gimpy tow service, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...