Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Re-living Jamaica

I can't believe I graduate in three weeks... not even three weeks.  Life is about to change big time and I couldn't be more excited about it! My updates have kind of gone on the wayside, but I want to share the rest of my Jamaican trip, specifically the two other items I checked off my list:

8)Learn chess (again)
14) Travel outside of the US
24) Travel with Mom and Grandma


It was over a month ago, but it was an amazing time.  I've never went outside of the U.S.  I've just never been called to leave here.  At one point in time, I thought I was meant to go overseas (I was set on Papua New Guinea), but that fell through. Things worked out like they were supposed to, but I'm glad Mom and Grandma picked Jamaica. It was awesome. 

Everything was so colorful! And so drastic.  When we drove through a town, it was packed!  Through the country, it was so desolate.  Everyone was so friendly too.  I can't wait to go back there!
 

The best part of the entire trip though, was spending it with Mom and Grandma. I am extremely blessed to have them in my life :)  Not only are they amazing, they are a riot!   So funny.  It's so fun to be around them.  Life is never dull and I understand why!  We have a lot of memories from there and I really hope that we can spend time together like that again.  I would love it! 


I also got to play some chess in Jamaica with Mom.  Pretty sure we were supposed to be getting Grandma an ice cream cone, but we got distracted... by a giant chess board!!! Not as giant as say wizards chess in Harry Potter, but still... it was cool.  And I totally won!  Haha, it was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...