Friday, February 3, 2012

Recap in Pictures!

Since I've missed so much lately, I thought I would recap the past few weeks in pictures!

Last time I drive under this sign on my way
back for the Spring sememster

Oh water tower...
The start of peanut butter cookies
Can you say delicious?!?

BG Equestrian team - my last show until regionals

This is a blurry pic of me on a horse named Porky.
We had a very interesting ride together!

Lauren and I with our wonderful coaches!

Gotta love tap performances! 

Okay, so this didn't happen recently
(more like 3 years ago) but I love this
picture of me and my brother!  Thought I'd throw it out there :)
I'm hoping to take more pictures starting today, so expect more!

Linking up to:






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...